Please join us as we kick off the 2016 season with a presentation from DCBA Member and Horicon Attorney, Douglas Plier. Attorney Plier’s presentation will concentrate on the legal ethics of Medicaid Planning. 1 Ethics Credit and Lunch will be provided to all attendees. We hope to see you there!
Download the Materials for the Presentation by clicking: HERE
MEDICAID PLANNING LEGAL ETHICS
Wednesday, February 17, 2016 @ Noon
Dodge County Courthouse, Jury Assembly Room
- Conflict of Interest when Representing Both Spouses
- Protecting Confidentiality
- Attorney Fees/Sample Forms
- Mental Capacity in Elder Law
- Practical Scenarios-What Would You Do?